Careers at VIVA
Thank you for your interest in working at VIVA! We are a group of active, creative, and thoughtful adventurers seeking to advance racial equity and justice for marginalized people and communities. We are always excited to meet fellow adventurers with complimentary values who are looking to utilize their skills and share their unique gifts with the team while continuing to raise the bar on what we achieve together.
What Working at VIVA Is Like
What do we look for in candidates?
As a consulting firm responsible to our clients and the social impact causes they champion, there are a few things that we look for in candidates:
- You’re comfortable working in a fast paced environment where approaches and answers are not clear cut, even when problems are well established.
- You can create new ideas and solutions at a rapid pace.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complex situations.
- You’re collaborative and effective at triaging assignments and priorities based on deadlines.
- You’re an independent worker, but you’re also ready to lean on others and offer your own skills and thought partnership whenever it’s needed.
What else should you know about working at VIVA?
- We’re hybrid, with twice per month required in-person staff meetings at our office in downtown San Mateo, CA. Employees may choose to work from the office or home on other days.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and create a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. That means offering health insurance and other coverage, a retirement plan, generous paid time off, sick leave, professional development funds, and equipment and a monthly stipend for your home office.
Thank you for your interest. We do not have open positions at this time.
If you think you’re a great fit for our firm and would like to be added to our candidate pool, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Candidate Pool”. Your cover letter should include why you want to work at VIVA.
VIVA Social Impact Partners is an Equal Opportunity organization with a strong commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion. We welcome applications from all, and strongly encourage individuals underrepresented in the workforce to apply.